1. Data controller
The data controller for the collection and processing of your personal data is FINTAX ANDORRA, (hereinafter FINTAX) with Tax Identification Number (CIF) 288782V and with registered office at Avinguda del Pessebre, 52. Escaldes-Engordany, Principality of Andorra.
2. Purpose of processing
FINTAX notifies you that personal data you voluntarily provide us with through the different means available for this purpose will be processed for the following purposes:
- To identify you and be able to contact you.
- To manage your attendance at events you have registered for.
- To know your opinion and conduct surveys.
- When we are authorized to do so, to send you information, by any means, about the services, events, seminars, conferences and other initiatives promoted by FINTAX.
- When requested, to send you our newsletters and current law publications on a regular basis.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent and, where applicable, the contractual relationship that binds you to FINTAX.
4. Data retention
The data you provide will be retained for as long as necessary to ensure compliance with FINTAX’s legal obligations.
5. Communication of and access to your data
Your data may be communicated to the headquarters of FINTAX.
Your data may be accessed by service providers and suppliers with whom we have concluded the relevant contracts where necessary to ensure the relationship of FINTAX with contacts and clients. In any event, the necessary legal and organizational measures shall be adopted to ensure security of and access to the data.
Under the terms of data protection legislation in force, you may revoke at time the authorization granted for the processing and exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection and portability, as well as the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data. To do so, you any may write to FINTAX, attaching a copy of the document proving your identity, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Andorra Data Protection Agency.