Martí is a Senior Associate at FINTAX ANDORRA and Manager of the Corporate & Immigration department. He previously worked as an external collaborator for CaixaBank Operational Services, one of Spain’s leading banking institutions.
He is expert in corporate and tax law, as well as crossborder movement of companies (tax & administrative office) and individuals. Among his functions are:
- Preparation and coordination of immigration files in all its modalities: active residence, whether self-employed or employed; passive residence; as well as residence as a digital nomad.
- Corporate operations, including the incorporation of companies, amendments to articles of association, increases and reductions of share capital and other types of corporate restructuring operations.
- Corporate secretarial services for companies and the preparation of corporate resolutions.
- Management of real estate sales and purchase processes.
- Drafting and review of all types of private contracts.
- Corporate and tax planning for clients with international companies, including the incorporation of holding companies and the subsequent restructuring of the corporate group with the transfer of companies and/or shareholdings in other companies.
- Coordination of tax declarations in the Principality of Andorra, both for individuals (personal income tax) and companies (corporate income tax and VAT), as well as day-to-day corporate and accounting obligations.
- Carrying out procedures in general with any Andorran Public Administration, including the Andorran Social Security Fund, the Tax Agency, as well as with notaries and other registries, such as the Register of Companies and the Register of Commerce.
The Ministry of Presidency and Economy (interim) has disclosed in a press release that the Regulation developing the Digital Economy Act in relation to the requirements to get the Digital Visa for Nomads in Andorra is going to be approved in two-three weeks.
The Council of the principality of Andorra has approved the Law on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The agreement was last 30 June 2022 and the law was published on the Official Gazette on July 20th 2022 and will enter into force on October 20th 2022.
Metaverse, the revolution changing the world, will modify all the business sectors, primarily the law, which will react late.
Chambers Europe & Global 2023 has ranked our Managing Partner Mr. Jose Maria ALFIN as one of the top experts in general business law & tax matters for Andorra.